Alpha Delta - The Party Starts July 11!
All sisters, no matter your class year, are invited to join together to share in lavender memories. We can't wait to have you back and celebrate your Reunion. Your weekend kicks off Friday, July 11, with a boat cruise on Cayuga Lake and the party continues until Sunday morning. Many exciting activities are planned for your sorority including:
Luncheon Boat Cruise on beautiful Cayuga Lake
Alpha Delta Dinner at the elegant Parks Alumni House
Inaugural Brews and Barbecue at the Parks Alumni House
Alpha Delta Farewell Breakfast in the beautiful Brockway Hall Jacobus Lounge
And so much more. See a complete list by visiting the Tentative Schedule of Events.
Alpha Delta to be Featured in Parks Alumni House
The Parks Alumni House would like to feature a shadow box of Alpha Delta memorabilia as a part of their rotating history display. We need your help to have it completed by Alumni Reunion 2014.
Learn more about the project and how you can donate items by visiting the Memorabilia Donation site.
The Alpha Delta committee asks the sorority to consider a gift of $2,000 to help name the walkway at the Parks Alumni House. Any additional money raised from the sorority will go to the Alpha Delta Scholarship. Sisters may also contribute to something other than this project by indicating their intentions when making a contribution. Their giving goal is $35,000.
To help in your sorority's efforts, please visit the Reunion Giving page or call 866-OLD MAIN to make your gift. As the College continues to move boldly forward towards the future, your support is more important than ever.
What to do now:
- Complete the Alumni Reunion 2014 Form and check the box "I'm planning to attend Reunion."
- Book your Hotel Room.
- Contact your friends and encourage them to attend. Visit the Tentative Attendee List to see who has already made plans to return.
- Make a Gift in honor of your reunion that will support current SUNY Cortland students.
- Help us find Lost Alumni.
- Consider offering a Classes Without Quizzes course on Saturday, July 12.
- Send your photos to email@example.com to be compiled into a slideshow for your event.
- Donate memorabilia to the Pub Project at the Parks Alumni House.
Alpha Delta sisters will receive a memory book at Reunion. Make sure your contact information is included by completing the Alumni Reunion 2014 Form.
Alpha Delta will host a hospitality suite at Country Inn and Suites. Sisters are asked to bring their own refreshments to this casual, fun gathering spot just for AD. All sisters are welcome to attend, even if staying at another hotel.
Make sure everyone gets a Reunion invitation. Help us find sisters with whom we have lost touch.