Class of 1964 - The Party Starts July 10!
Congratulations on 50 years! We can't wait to have you back to celebrate your Reunion. Your weekend kicks off Thursday, July 10, with the 50th Reunion Dinner and the party continues until Sunday morning. Many exciting activities are planned for your class including:
Class of 1964 50th Reunion Dinner at the elegant Lynne Parks '68 SUNY Cortland Alumni House
Luncheon Boat Cruise on Beautiful Cayuga Lake
Fun, Dancing and Reminiscing at the Class of 1964 Celebration at the Cortland Country Club
Inaugural All-Class Brews and Barbecue at Parks Alumni House
There's so much more. See a complete list by visiting the Tentative Schedule of Events.
The Class of 1964 has decided to give to The Cortland Fund which supports scholarships, undergraduate research, athletic, cultural arts and a range of other initiatives. The class giving goal is $20,000.
To help in your class's efforts, please visit the Reunion Giving page or call 866-OLD MAIN to make your gift. As the College continues to move boldly forward towards the future, your support is more important than ever.
What to do now:
- Complete the Alumni Reunion 2014 Form and check the box "I'm planning to attend Reunion."
- Book your Hotel Room.
- Contact your friends and encourage them to attend. Visit the Tentative Attendee List to see who has already made plans to return.
- Make a Gift in honor of your reunion that will support current SUNY Cortland students.
- Help us find Lost Alumni.
- Consider offering a Classes Without Quizzes course on Saturday, July 12.
- Send your photos to email@example.com to be compiled into a slideshow for your event.
- Donate memorabilia to the Pub Project at the Parks Alumni House.
The Class of 1964 will receive a memory book at Reunion. Make sure your contact information is included by completing the Alumni Reunion 2014 Form.
Hospitality suites are often listed as a top highlight of Reunion and are casual, fun gathering spots exclusive to the host group. The Class of 1964 committee would like to host a suite at Hampton Inn, but needs your assistance in purchasing refreshments. All are welcome, even if staying at another hotel.
Checks should be made out to and mailed to: SUNY Cortland Alumni Association, P.O. Box 2000, Cortland, NY 13045. Please note funds go directly to the committee and are not donations to SUNY Cortland.
Make sure everyone gets a Reunion invitation. Help us find classmates with whom we have lost touch.