Get Ready to Celebrate!
July 10-13, 2014
Return to the biggest alumni party of the year! More than 500 alumni will return to celebrate Cortland and reconnect with friends during Alumni Reunion 2014. Be sure to make plans to join us in July for a full weekend of fun and reminiscing!
Alumni Reunion 2014 Checklist
- Mark your calendar for Alumni Reunion 2014, July 10-13.
- Complete the Alumni Reunion 2014 Form. This will ensure you receive all reunion communications.
- Reserve your Hotel Room. Please be sure to check your group page to see if your activities start on July 10 or July 11 before booking.
- Review the Tentative Schedule of Events.
- Become a Reunion Committee Member by Oct. 15, 2013.
- Contact your college friends to encourage them to attend reunion.
- Help us find Classmates Who We Have Lost Touch with to make sure they are invited.
- Send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in slideshow presentations.
- Consider donating memorabilia to the Parks Alumni House Pub Project.
- Nominate a friend for an Alumni Award.
Congratulations to Milestone Groups!
As always, ALL alumni are encouraged to attend, but the following groups will be celebrated:
- Half Century Club (Class of 1964 and earlier)
- Class of 1949
- Class of 1954
- Class of 1959
- Class of 1964 - 50th Reunion
- Class of 1969
- Class of 1979
- 30th Cluster Reunion - Classes of 1983, 1984 and 1985
- Class of 1989- 25th Reunion
- Alpha Delta Sorority
- Delta Kappa Beta (1925-1991) Fraternity
- Resident Assistants