Links to the curriculum forms have been deactivated as we get ready for the rollout of a new online curriculum submission system. Please read the announcement below for further details.
We are very pleased to announce the launch of a new system for the submission and review of curriculum--Curriculog. The Curriculog software was chosen after review by members of curriculum committees and others involved with the curriculum process with the goals of:
- facilitating greater communication about curricular changes as they develop including feedback between committees, chairs, and faculty
- being able to track changes in proposals as they move through the process
- archiving curriculum and the approval process more easily
- cutting down on the time (and excessive paper) of the approval routing system
Curriculog will be able to integrate with our catalog system, Acalog, smoothly as they are based in the same company. Some nice highlights include the:
- ability to view proposals and levels of approval easily (aka, Where’s my stuff?)
- ability to search the existing catalog to see how a curricular change may affect other programs
- ability to make edits using track changes versus the prior side by side
- autonomy for us to edit or change the system when we make changes to processes
We anticipate that implementation this semester will be an opportunity for feedback, so we look forward to the launch and improving the system as we explore its utilization.
All faculty and professional staff working with curriculum will have access. Log-in information (via myRedDragon) as well as instructions for getting started and creating a new proposal will follow soon, so stay tuned.
Carol Van Der Karr, Ph.D.
Associate Provost for Academic Affairs
- New Course Proposal - Form 1 (Tip Sheet) (Review Sheet)
- Alteration of Existing Course - Form 2 (Tip Sheet) (Review Sheet)
- Deletion of Existing Course - Form 3
- New Program Proposal - Form 4 (Tip Sheet) (Review Sheet)
- Alteration of Existing Program - Form 5 (Tip Sheet) (Review Sheet)
- Deletion of Existing Program - Form 6
- Level One Change Form - Form 7
- General Education Course Proposal Form
- General Education Proposal Guidelines
- Teacher Education Course Syllabus Template
- Liberal Arts Designation Form
- Writing Intensive Form
- Presentation Skills Form - (Please contact the Communiciation Studies department, for the Presentation Skills Requirement Form)